On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 08:02:59PM +0000, Simon Glover wrote:
> # New Ticket Created by  Simon Glover
>

>  Patch below adds tests for assign_p_i, assign_p_n and assign_p_s.
>  (There's no test for assign_p_p because the scalar PMCs don't support
>  it yet).

Thanks, applied. But the bug isn't marked as such because I've not yet worked
out how to do that.

I like tests. They can (usually) be applied without having to wonder about
whether the change they represent has design implications. Or actually
having to understand that much of the code base (which I really don't at the
moment)

I don't feel qualified to apply various of the outstanding patches, for both
the above reasons.

use more 'executive dictatorial decisions';

Nicholas Clark
--
Even better than the real thing:        http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/