Nicholas Clark wrote:

> This has been applied, hasn't it? [Am I supposed to check somewhere other than
> the mailing list to learn this?]

I did add these missing entries, when I checked in my list integration
patch, which touched the MANIFEST anyway.
Sorry - no notice about that til now, a RL job interfered, damaged
database file(s) to repair.

There is somewhere a mailing list "cvs something" for checkins.

> There still appear to be 996 files in the icu/ tree that aren't in MANIFEST.
> Should something be done about them?

As they are in the tree, and shouldn't get deleted by a "make
distclean", they should probably be in the MANIFEST.

> Nicholas Clark

leo