On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:07:57AM -0700, Steve Fink wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 09:19:45PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 12:09:54AM +0000, Simon Glover wrote:
> > >  Here's a brief test for the PMC, PMC, PMC form of the sprintf op;
> > >  as an added bonus, it also tests two of the formats not previously
> > >  tested (%b and %o).
> >
> > Thanks, applied
>
> Can you (and everyone else) also update RT when applying patches? The
> process, as I understand it, is:

Thanks for this clear explanation of the process. I knew I was supposed to
do "something" but it was never quite clear what.

> 3. If the patch has a ticket number associated with it, find it in the
> list at <http://www.parrotcode.org/openpatches>. Click on the
> appropriate ticket link.

I found the search by patch number can be useful when the patch number
isn't obviously in the list of recent open patches

> To explain the comment in #2 -- currently, RT helpfully re-opens a
> ticket if there is further discussion after the ticket is closed
> (resolved). So if you do the RT stuff first, and then send a "Thanks,
> applied" message to the list, Mr. RT_System will reset the status to
> "Open". Robert's going to disable this eventually, but he is currently
> laboring under the misconception that his life involves a purpose
> other than maintaining software for Parrot. I'm sure he'll return to
> insanity soon, but even then he has some other stuff to get to first.

Well, he has been very helpful in getting

  http://www.perl.org/advocacy/spoofathon/

up and fixing my content errors.

Nicholas Clark
--