Maybe I missed it in the original thread, but what was the resolution on how
to create and return a new PMC in PMC ops that take a "PMC* dest" param?
Should I submit my pmc_placement_new() (also in that thread) as a patch?
(morph isn't sufficient because I don't want to coerce the destination into
anything, I want to clobber it, so cycles are wasted if e.g. dest is
presently (say) a number, and I morph it into a string, which does some sort
of sprintf call, and then I set the string to an arbitrary new value).

Thanks,

Dave
Isa. 40:31