Leopold Toetsch sent the following bits through the ether:

> Unknown option: U
> perldoc [options] PageName|ModuleName|ProgramName...
>
> (perldoc is very likely from 5.005; version 1.14)

I was a little hasty with the previous patch, sorry. I blame perldoc's
man page for not sorting options alphabetically.

I've reverted -U back to -u.

We'll need to check the perldoc version and if it's a recent one with
the annoying "Superuser must not run /usr/bin/perldoc without security
audit and taint checks." message then run it with -U as well as -u.

Apologies, Leon

ps and I was so proud of my first CVS commit too :-(
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... 668 - Neighbor of the Beast