On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> When we have more classes like a Python hierarchy, we will see, how and
> how far the functionality does match. If we find some, we can put in an
> intermediate ParrotScalar.

I was thinking about this earlier today. Once dynamic
PMCs are working, Perl* probably ought to be loaded
dynamically, especially if perls 5 and 6 wind up
needing different implementations.

As far as python goes... I've done some reading on C
and I think I feel confident enough to try tackling
a pyobject <-> pmc two-way bridge (just a generic
wrapper for the two vtables). I figure it would be
nice if we could just wrap the generic pyobject
interface, and then hopefully all the existing
python modules will just work. :)

Aside from that, I was going to follow Dan's lead.

Sincerely,

Michal J Wallace
Sabren Enterprises, Inc.
contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]