Leopold Toetsch:
# I'm not outerly sure, if imcc should even have such a functionality.
Or
# at least, if there is one, it should be configurable. The name
mangling
# is HLL dependent and there may be no general scheme to do it right for
# all kind of symbols.

Then allow a few more symbols in identifiers, and turn namespace into a
prefixing thing that applies to all identifiers:

        .namespace Foo::
                .sub bar                #really Foo::bar
                .end
                .namespace Bar::        #really Foo::Bar::
                        .sub baz        #really Foo::Bar::baz
                        .end
                .endnamespace
        .endnamespace

        # C#, perhaps?
        .namespace Quux.
                .sub fnord              #really Quux.fnord
                .end
        .endnamespace

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

"Yeah, and my underwear is flame-retardant--that doesn't mean I'm gonna
set myself on fire to prove it."