Leo --

The Jako compiler spits stuff out from Perl.

I'm writing some new experimental stuff in PIR directly.

I'm curious about other stuff, too. I don't see any
of the languages/imcc/t/**/*.t files doing anything with
the ord op, and when I try to use it as

  .local int c
  .local str s

and then

  c = ord(s)

or

  ord(c, s)

in my .imc file, neither works. Do I need to do magic to
use any old op I want?

Regards,

-- Gregor

--
Gregor Purdy                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Focus Research, Inc.               http://www.focusresearch.com/