At 4:43 PM -0400 10/23/03, Dan Sugalski wrote:
And I could certainly do with some help at this point.

Parrot is *almost* put back together. There's some weird linking problem
that's keeping parrot from working out as it should, and I've not been
able to track it down. If anyone feels like syncing up and giving it a
shot, I'd not mind it at all.

And now we're fine, and even test good with the JIT. Woohoo!

Time to thump it some and see what I missed.