# New Ticket Created by  Bernhard Schmalhofer
# Please include the string:  [perl #24553]

Hi,

when checking up on 'imcfaq.pod' I noticed that this file wasn't mentioned
in 'imcc.pod'.
Thus I added 'calling_conventions.pod' and 'imcfaq.pod' to the list of
available documentation.
Additionally I changed some 'IMCC's into 'parrot'.

The patch is attached.

CU, Bernhard

url: http://rt.perl.org/rt2/attach/67810/50471/d2301f/imcc_pod.patch