Hi,

I was trying to track down a core dump in 'examples/assembly/pcre.imc'. Looking
at the code in 'library/pcre.imc' and the documentation in 'parrot_assembly.pod'
I found that 'store_globals' was misdocumented. The two parameters were
interchanged.

Looking more closely at 'parrot_assembly.pod' I started to find more
discrepancies between the documentation in 'ops/*.pod' and
'parrot_assembly.pod'. For example the ops branch and jump seem to take an
integer register, not an arbitrary register. Furthermore there seems to be
inconsistent usage of e.g. 'x' and 'X'.

Would it be worthwile for me to try to keep 'parrot_assembly.pod' in sync with
'op/*.pod' ?
An alternative would be to simply refer to 'ops/*.pod' in 'parrot_assembly.pod'.

Merry Chrismas,

Bernhard