Melvin Smith wrote:

At 07:53 AM 1/6/2004 -0700, Luke Palmer wrote:

Aren't continuations supposed to close over the register stacks?  In
this code:

Currently the Copy-On-Write bit isn't being honored on the register pad stacks,

No. Register backing stacks are no more in the interpreter context and neither stored nor restored by the continuation.

[ COWed stacks ]

someone had during my absence. (How is that for passing the blame? :) )

Good. Pass it over to me :) COW copy of stacks and of other buffer-based items is still broken. These need distinct headers so that they work like COWed strings.

-Melvin

leo