At 23:10 -0500 1/5/04, Gordon Henriksen wrote:
Data corruption unacceptable? I disagree.

I get the feeling people just aren't reading what's been written, or aren't keeping it all straight.

*User* and *program* data integrity is not our problem -- not only are we not guaranteeing that, I'd be fine with parrot actively corrupting the contents of shared data structures that are accessed without synchronization.

*Interpreter* data corruption is absolutely unacceptable, will not be tolerated, and whatever synchronization the interpreters need to do to make sure it doesn't happen.