At 1:00 PM -0700 1/12/04, Luke Palmer wrote:
I have somewhat a predicament.  I want to create a continuation, and
have that continuation stored in the register stack that it closes over
(this is how I'm implementing a loop with continuations).

Erm. I don't think this is the right way to do this. Before I go any further, though -- you've a reason to not store this PMC in either a pad slot or the global stash, and just having it in a register is insufficient?