Harry Jackson wrote:

If no one objects I don't mind starting a TODO list for newcomers or people who just want to get their feet wet. I will try and supply a list of simpler stuff that needs doing and some pointers as to where they should start. If people do not want to post to the parrot list then they can email me direct for information or help. So if you have a job that you think would be good for a newcomer then send it in and I will make a list.

I have thrown together a page as an example of what could be done. Don't bookmark it or anything daft like that, its a _demo_.

http://www.thingthong.co.uk/

Any ideas sugestions abuse welcome.

Hi,

I suggest to use the Twiki on http://www.vendian.org/parrot/wiki/.
This would also be a good place for improving the documentation.

Nice things there are the 'RecentChanges' page and the change history of the documents.

CU, Bernhard

Bernhard Schmalhofer
Senior Developer
Biomax Informatics AG