PDD 7 "Conventions and Guidelines for Parrot Source Code" has a section on "Code Comments" that has been followed for C code. I'm about to change this.

The existing documentation headers will be replaced with pod headers contained within C multi-line comment delimiters. I'm going to stick to exactly the same style that I used in the Perl scripts. Functions will be proceeded with similarly formatted descriptions. No information will be lost.

Perhaps the most controversial feature of all this is that I'm using rows of 80 '#'s as visual delimiters to distinguish documentation sections from code. This may seem like overkill to some. I'm basing it on what looks right to me in BBEdit and Xcode. If it turns out that it doesn't work for everyone, I'll change it.

If anyone feels strongly about this then speak.

Mike