Melvin,

    We're having some issues at perl.org due to the worm/virus/bounce
    stuff.  Slow delivery is just something we're going to have to
    deal with for a few more days... but bounces I don't like.

    If your legitamite email is getting bounced by the perl.org
    (develooper.com) servers, please let me know (off list) and I'll
    see what I can do.  We've had to implement some ugly things, but
    they shouldn't be bouncing legit mail.

-R