Hi,

I would like to add Parrot as a scripting engine for a software project.
Embedding it is no problem, but I was wondering if the current
implementation supports the embedder to provide functions to the Parrot
bytecode applications? The idea is that I would like to access C
functions the embedder provides in Perl(5/6) or any other language that
will become Parrot bytecode. Is that possible in the present state or
will something like that be implemented in the future? Looking at the
way Parrot works it doesn't seem possible, but I might have missed
something.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mattias Nordstrom