  LT> I'll do the alignment stuff. An util that actually generates the

<normally i would never comment on your english which is usually very
good but util(ity) is pronounced with a hard 'u' as in 'you'. so that
should be 'a' and not an>.

  LT> initializer - as outlined in the previous posting - would be great
  LT> though.

i am playing with ExtUtil::XSParser now and i have some problems with
it. i will be writing the author. does anyone on this list use it now? i
can send in what i have done. it seems to be more a work in progress
than something useable but i could be wrong. at least one method i need
to override (find_includes) was not described properly in the docs and i
had to scan the source to make it work. also the P:RD parser doesn't seem
to return a parse tree but some ok (1) values. any help would be
appreciated. i mainly need the c struct parser to give me a tree and i
can do the rest.

thanx,

uri

--