Gordon Henriksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The patch is at the URL below, and I've split it into 4 for you. The=20
> classes-include-lib patch must be applied before any of the other 3.=20
> I've resolved the 3-4 conflicts that occurred since the patch was first=20=

I've applied now "pmc-accessors2-classes-include-lib".
*But*

1) PObj_int_val or such doesn't exist, i.e. Buffer (logically) doesn't have
an int_val, so I renamed that back to PMC_int_val (for all PMC types).

2) The *misc.patch doesn't compile in jit/i386

3) *src-a*.patch reverts Mike's docu patch

4) didn't look at the second src patch then

Yeah such big patches are a pain.

Thanks anyway,
leo

> [* - Somewhat inadvisedly, I think. UnionVal is 8 bytes on a 32-bit=20
> architecture, but bloats to 16 bytes on a 64-bit architecture.

That's likely so because of alignment. But real numbers would be better
of course.

leo