A fresh checkout of parrot won't build for me due to the missing
inet_aton symbol on Solaris 8.  My perl5 configuration correctly
records $Config{d_inetaton}=undef, but io_unix.o unconditionally
expects inet_aton.

cc -o parrot -L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib imcc/main.o \
        blib/lib/libparrot.a -lsocket -lnsl -ldl -lm -lpthread -lrt
inet_aton                           blib/lib/libparrot.a(io_unix.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to parrot
*** Error code 1

I know this worked just a few days ago, so something's been changed
quite recently.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]