Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please help me fill out the blanks by sending or committing patches.
> Please make sure to have the latest and best Parrot from CVS.

Still a lot of platforms missing. Please ...

:r PLATFORMS

Parrot-0.0.999 was reported to compile and run tests successfuly on these
platforms:

Platform           B8     Runloops         Feature        Compile  Tests
                       CGoto JIT EXEC   Threads Signals
aix                      -    Y    -       Y      -          Y       Y
darwin
freebsd
hpux
?-ia64
irix6.5                                    Y                 Y       Y/2
linux-amd64         8
linux-ppc-gcc3.2.3  B         Y    Y       Y      Y          Y       Y
linux-x86-gcc2.95.2      Y    Y    Y       Y      Y          Y       Y
linux-x86-gcc3.3.3       Y    Y    Y       Y      Y          Y       Y
openbsd                  Y    Y/5  Y       Y      -          Y       Y
os2
solaris
tru64               8
vms
win32-bcc
win32-cygwin
win32-mingw
win32-msvc

-   ... no
Y   ... yes
Y/n ... tests with n failures

Platform is "OS-processor-compiler" or a unique shortcut.

B8 are Processor flags
B   ... Processor is big endian
8   ... opcode_t is 8 byte, i.e. a 64 bit machine

CGoto ... CGoto runloop is supported
JIT   ... JIT core is supported
EXEC  ... compiling to native executables is supported
Threads . Parrot is multi-threaded
Signals . Parrot catches kind of a SIGINT (program termination) signal

Thanks,
leo