> Given that the new webpage won't be replacing the old webpage in time
> for this upcoming release...
>
> I suggest we make a few simple modifications to the _existing
> website_.

I'm not going to make any more changes to the existing website, but
since you asked nicely, I made these.

> Also, are the patches you refer to something which Dan has to do,
> or can someone else take care of this for him?

Someone else can take care of this for him.  (And I know he'd love it
if someone stepped forward to become official web content maintainer.)
We'll provide that person with resources and support, and it'll be
quite fun and easy for everyone.

-R