Arthur Bergman wrote:

On 3 Mar 2004, at 08:09, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

 follow the scheme used in
t/src/basic_3, i.e. run your code via Parrot_run_native().

Tried this, I think the interface to Parrot_run_native() is wrong, it should most likely be

void* Parrot_run_native(Parrot, func, void*) ;

so you can pass in arguments and return them

Its a run-loop. So it follows Parrot calling conventiosn (or should do so). on entry P5 ... Argv array on exit I5 ... status or P5 ... complex status like an exception or such

Parrot does provide P5 (the argv array), the tests don't - no need to.

Cheers
Arthur

leo