Another job for the intrepid configure and/or makefile hacker.

Right now, there's a languages-test target in the top level makefile. This is good.

Unfortunately, the way it works is... sub-good. What it does is do a "make test" in the languages directory, and that target runs each language test in turn. Not bad in itself, but it has two problems:

1) tinderbox clients pick up the language test as OK, even when its not. (cf the sprite/languages tinder build)
2) The language tests stop on the first language that dies hard, which at the moment is perl 6

So, what I'd like is for someone to figure a way to get all the languages test harnesses together under a single master harness, so all the languages will have their tests run all the time, and so tinderbox is happy with the results. (Get the first part done and I'll work out the tinder part--that's doable)