Actually, it'd be better just to remove jit_debug_xcoff.c from the build for now,
since it never really worked (the bugs it was designed to help with were independently
resolved).  AFAICT the object code it produces is correct, but I was unable to make
gdb (and certainly not dbx) import the XCOFF stabs symbols, so its value is marginal
at best.  Attached patch removes it and associated build hooks, as well as fixing some
compiler warnings.  If there's a need for it in the future it can be restored from the
CVS attic.

Adam