According to PDD15, defining a method called __find_method() in my PASM
or PIR would allow Perl 5 AUTOLOAD-like behavior.

I can override __get_string() -- and it's tested in t/pmc/delegate.t.
Is __find_method() workable yet?  If not, how would I go about adding
it?

t/pmc/delegate.t looks like the right place for it, but I distrust that,
for example, the test for __get_string() actually tests what it should
test.  I'd expect to need to define an entirely new class.

Of course, if I'm misunderstanding PDD15 altogether, that's cool too.

-- c