Chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 04:56, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
>>
>>     new Pobj, Iclass, PInit
>>
>> This initializer is available as first param in the init method.

> I'm happy with this.

Good.

> ... A similar scheme will work nicely for
> deconstructors.

> (I looked for where to make this possible, but didn't see any obvious
> hooks.)

We don't have it yet. We could use vtable->destroy but I'd rather have
vtable->finalize. ->destroy does low-level cleanup of Parrot classes
(i.e. free(3) memory. ->finalize (a distinct vtable method) could do the
higher-level object finalization. Here could be also the place, where
"destruction" ordering is done.

> -- c

leo