As I sit here and wait for parrot to churn on the output from compiling a relatively small program, I'm reminded again that imcc's got some degenerate behaviour when it comes to register coloring and .locals.

I think it may be a handy thing if someone'd go through and draw up a set of rules for the use of temps, and things that'll cause the register coloring algorithm to go mad. (I'd like to avoid 30 minute compile sessions--it's a tad tedious :)