While I realize that Leo's doing conference stuff at the moment, I'd like to start thinking about the next release. For this, I think I'd specifically like to shoot for the redo of classes/ -- getting all the PMCs we *want* actually in and working, and the ones we don't marked deprecated, which we can move out the release after. Hopefully I can get my act together enough to get the events/IO doc done and the skeleton of that in for the next release as well.