Leopold Toetsch wrote:

Looks really great.
Should that go into CVS as an example?

Obviously I'd be honoured if it were, and this would prompt me to revisit the backface culling.

My original plan was to sort all the faces from front to back and draw them in this order. Then I can create a data structure for each pixel column which remembers the z-depth of the top/bottom pixel in that row. That allows a decision to be made as to whether to plot a pixel (which is why I've got a line-drawing routine in there so that I can get access to the individual pixels before I plot them).

More graphics than parrot, but it's a good test for SDL, data structures and sorting.

Nick