# New Ticket Created by  Jonathan Worthington
# Please include the string:  [perl #30349]

Hi,

The attached one-line patch sorts out something that stopped ICU build
working on Win32 with Visual Studio 6.0.  Sorry I missed it last time round
and that it's taken me so long to get back to it.

I should find time in the next couple of days to implement stat.c for Win32,
at which point with any luck we'll have a working Parrot on Win32 again.

Thanks,

Jonathan