1) Python has a complex builtin class. So we'll need one too.
   * Create a complex PMC.
   * Parse complex constants '4j'
   * Put these constants into the PBC?

2) We need a *array.sort (NCI) method(s)
   That's kind of a PITA: The fixed/resizable array PMCs don't
   have push/pop/unshift/shift ..., and shift/unshift will not
   really fly for these classes, but they have simple linear
   memory. The list.c based arrays OTOH have memory splitted
   into chunks, which complicates sorting.
   The compare function of sort must be overridable with PASM code.

I hope that's all finished, when I'm back from Germany on Thursday:)

leo