At 5:35 PM +0200 8/7/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I'll dig in and see if I can throw that info out. I may also add a
 counter to see how many trips through the spill loop each program
 takes.

*If* it doesn't die, you can run parrot with "-v" and you'll get the spill count.

Alas it does, reliably. Looks like the second loop in imc_reg_alloc is where it goes horribly wrong.