At 4:03 PM +0200 8/17/04, Bernhard Schmalhofer wrote:

currently I'm looking into 'libtool' for turning 'libsyck.a' into a shared library.

This brings me to the idea, wether it would it be an option to use 'libtool' for library building stuff within parrot.

'libtool' from the commandline seems to have unexpectedly little cruftiness. However I don't know about Win32 support.

Or support for other unices, or non-unix systems. :(

This'll have to be done manually, unfortunately.