# New Ticket Created by  Will Coleda
# Please include the string:  [perl #31634]

Just committed some patches to languages/tcl to make it start passing all tests again.

However, one of my patches was to force the tests to /always/ run with -G. I was
seeing several failures which go away when I disable GC.

For example, after building tcl, if you (in the root directory), do:

% cat foo.tcl
set a 20
while {$a} {
 incr a -1
 if {$a < 10} { break }
}
puts $a
% ./parrot languages/tcl/tcl.pbc foo.tcl
can't read "": no such variable% ./parrot -G languages/tcl/tcl.pbc foo.tcl
9

So, something's borked in garbage collection again. I'm on OS X 10.3.5, if that
matters.