--- Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Joshua Gatcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> All tests pass normally, but I get 3 tests
> failing
> >> under JIT
> >>
> >> t/op/interp.t     #7
> >> t/pmc/coroutine.t #10
> >> t/pmc/exception.t #19
>
> > ok, so I did investigate a little further.  make
> testj
> > works fine (all tests pass) if I don't pass the
> > --optimize flag to Configure.pl.
>
> No problem here with --optimize and make testj. Yet
> another DeadRat
> problem?

Ok - I have isolated things a bit more on a fresh
checkout of about 20 minutes ago.
1.  plain Configure.pl - make testj (all pass)
2.  Configure.pl --optimize - make testj (3 fail)
3.  Configure.pl --optimize
--ccflags='fomit-frame-pointer' (all pass)

And the JIT problems have nothing to do with why a
system ICU breaks things entirely.

I am going to upgrade gcc 3.2.2 to 3.4.2 to see if it
makes a difference.

> leo

Cheers
Joshua Gatcomb