Matt Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After the new calling scheme was put in place, my Forth implementation
> started having some problems. I've stripped down and attached the files
> along with a trace. Here's the input/output:

>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/parrot/forth$ ../parrot forth.pir

Two notes:
Your compiler seems to emit subroutines all called "main".
The compiled subroutines should return with the current continuation.

Finally. Code created through compile is currently not preserving
registers. See yesterdays mail: "Q: eval". This needs some clarification
first and fixing.

leo