# New Ticket Created by  Bernhard Schmalhofer
# Please include the string:  [perl #32450]

Hi,

since a couple of days the example japh16 is dumping core on my Linux
machine.
It looks like there was a free on a NULL, when cleaning up packfile
segments. The attached patch checks wether there is a fixup table in the
seqment.

I'm not sure about the validity of this patch. Perhaps there has to be a
fixup table.
Unfortunately I have no idea what a fixup table does.

CU, Bernhard

--
/* [EMAIL PROTECTED] */

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++