Hello all,

Maybe some of you remember how I used to have endless hours in Berlin to fiddle with Parrot documentation. Then I got a job, moved back to London, and disappeared.

I can't say I have been following the list closely, but I have read the occasional summary from time to time. I'm out of touch, but curious again.

Now I know, promises are worthless, but I have been thinking of putting a Getting Started Guide together again.

In the process of poking around in the subversion checkout I noticed that write_docs.pl was broken. I fixed it. (What is a .bundle file anyway?)

Maybe some kind soul could shortcut me to how/where I check in the changes.

Mike