On 5/9/05, jerry gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> much better! one failing test now...

my initial exuberance was unfounded. one test fails in
t/pmc/threads.t, but hundreds fail in the rest of the test suite. it
seems this line (from above) is the culprit:

> -#  ifdef _MCS_VER1
> +#  ifdef _MCS_VER

so it seems the definition of THREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE() (which follows
this directive in include/parrot/thr_windows.h) is incorrect.

On 5/19/05, Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Vladimir Lipsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Parrot_really_destroy needs to be fixed
>
> $verbose++ please, thanks

yes, please. until this issue is fixed, i'm rolling back these patches
so the threads test 6 is again skipped on windows, and the 200-odd
failing tests will work again. feel free to send more patches, i'll
happily test them (more carefully next time) and work out the bugs
before applying.

patch applied as r8165.
~jerry