On Nov 5, 2005, at 9:48, Tomo wrote:

The usage is following:

1. The parent interpreter creates child a ParrotInterpreter object.
2. The parent interpreter runs the child interpreter with runinterp opcode.
3. The child interpreter suspends by itself with suspend opcode.
4. The parent interpreter resumes the child interpreter with resume opcode.

I don't see why I should use another interpreter for this kind of functionality. You might have a look at coroutines though, which additionally provide argument passing & return values from .yield(), are simpler to use and are much less heavy than creating a new interpreter.

leo