On Dec 13, 2005, at 19:35, Erik Paulson wrote:

I've got it to work now, thanks to Joe Wilson who gave me the last clue.

Great.

I turned on pthreads in configure:
perl Configure.pl --ccflags=":add{ -pthreads -D_REENTERANT }" --linkflags=":add{ -pthreads }"

Have a look at config/init/hints/solaris.pm to make this change more permanent. Also having some SOLARIS_VERSION define (for below) if it's solaris would be good I presume.

and I changed the definitino of CREATE_THREAD_JOINABLE:

For a final patch you could include some #ifdef SOLARIS_VERSION == foo to just include necessary extensions.

-Erik

leo