On Feb 20, 2006, at 16:21, Karl Forner wrote:

I was expecting this kind of answer (Just Do It) ;-)

Where/How could I add this kind of FAQ ?

Write a draft, post it here for comments. Then polish it up and if it looks good, one of us will commit it.

What you add may fit as a patch to docs/gettingstarted.pod or docs/ intro.pod, but it may end up being something separate (or a replacement for one or both of them, or a merge of the two with additions). There's always room for improvement, so suggest what makes the most sense to you and we'll go from there.

Allison