Hello,

I've played a little with 'make html', and the docs produced seem to me much
more useful than the docs available on the parrotcode.org website.
What I particularly appreciate is the hyperlinks to other pod documents and
the ability to browse the source code, the examples, the tests and so on.

Concerning the hyperlinks, I noticed that for now, in order for the links F<
foo.pod> to work, I had to give the relative path from the root of the
parrot checkout, even if the file referencing the other is in the same
directory.

Let me clarify a bit:

in docs/parrot.pod, using "make html", the link produced by "F<intro.pod>"
does not work while
"F<docs/intro.pod>" does work.

So at last my questions are:

- is this the canonical/correct way of referencing files ? In that case
should I correct all pod files ?
- Is it planned that the html documentation produced by "make html" will
replace the current website documentation ?
- Are there some documentation that I missed about how to write parrot
documentation (POD syntax, guidelines etc...) ?

Thanks
Karl