On Oct 10, 2006, at 3:12 AM, Paul Cochrane wrote:

  * This would be a nice addition to core Perl::Critic!
Do you want me to supply a patch for Perl::Critic too, or will the
file added to Parrot suffice?

That's completely up to you. You seem to have a knack for writing policies, so we'd love to have the help with Perl::Critic. But Parrot is a worthy cause too! :-) If you don't provide a P::C patch, I'll probably do it myself eventually.

Chris

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)