On 15/03/07, Will Coleda via RT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Again, more failures.

Paul, can you coordinate with Jerry Gay (particle) to insure the test doesn't
encourage updates of
files that would break the windows build? Once we can trust the output of the
test, we can
update the remaining files and close the ticket.

I have a patch (attached) of t/distro/file_metadata.t which tests for
files which "should" have LF as their eol-style, and then excludes
this list of files from the check for files which should have 'native'
as their eol-style.  If people seem happy with it I'll apply it.  I'm
not sure if all the files which require LF as eol-style are included
atm, which is why I'm putting the patch up here for review.  Put
another way, are there any Windows users currently seeing failures
they shouldn't as a result of input files to tests having the
incorrect EOL character(s)?

Paul