To be able to attack this ticket properly, we need to be able to run at
least a subset of the perlcritic tests with 'make test' alongside the
other coding standards tests, so as to ensure that any broken windows
do not remain so for very long.  Therefore, I propose to change the
functionality of the t/codingstd/perlcritic.t test slightly so as to
run only those tests which have currently been "cleaned up" by default,
and to run all perlcritic policies by passing the flag '--allpolicies'
to the test script.  We can then incrementally move cleaned up policies
into the default list of policies and hence slowly increase our perl
coding standards testing coverage.  The attached patch implements this,
and sorts the output of the '--list' option so as to make its output
more readable.

Comments most definitely welcome!  If there are no problems with this,
I'll commit the patch, and add t/codingstd/perlcritic.t to the coding
standards section of the test harness.

Paul