The FUNCDOC hoohah points out something that has been bugging me for a
while and that now is actionable: I don't know WTF is going on any more.
I'm very out of touch, even though I sometimes sort of try to keep an
eye on what's going on.  It's no way to be involved in a project.

So, I'm backing out of Parrot development for right now.  If anyone
needs me, you know where to find me.  For that matter, if there's
anything specifically that I can help with, please let me know.  I just
can't keep an eye on what's going on any more.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance