On 31/12/2007, James E Keenan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Andy Armstrong wrote:
> > Sorry if I've missed something recent that means that this is expected
> > behaviour but r24318 is hanging during make test on Mac OS 10.5.1 / Intel.
> >
> > The test log and pictures of the process probe are here:
> >
> > http://hexten.net/junk/20071230-193600/
> >
> > I also have a few test failures on Ubuntu PPC:
> >
> > Test Summary Report
> > -------------------
> > t/configure/115-auto_warnings-01.t         (Wstat: 0 Tests: 4 Failed: 0)
> >   TODO passed:   4
> > t/src/intlist.t                            (Wstat: 0 Tests: 4 Failed: 0)
> >   TODO passed:   1-4
> > t/src/io.t                                 (Wstat: 0 Tests: 20 Failed: 0)
> >   TODO passed:   16-17, 19
>
> These are the same TODO-ed out tests that are failing most everywhere.
> In the case of the failure in 115-auto_warnings-01.t, I think the
> problem is mostly a defect in the construction of the test.  When ptc
> gets back, I hope to speak with him about it.  It's not a major concern.

I've unfortunately got no time to work on Parrot atm, but wish I
did...  Life outside of Parrot has become rather full.  I'll be back
at some stage, I just don't know when.

> > t/examples/shootout.t                      (Wstat: 2560 Tests: 20
>
> Ah! The shootout!  Our old nemesis.  Join the crowd; google the list
> archives.  It almost never passes on Darwin and there's an old-ish
> ticket about it failing on Gentoo Linux.  But it seems to pass on Debian.

I have a vague feeling that the Gentoo ticket is from me, and I also
have a vague feeling that the Gentoo shootout tests are all working
atm (can't test that atm though...)

I'm really impressed with the activity on Parrot atm; it's great to see :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

Paul